Dobbyn and Carafa is an exciting boutique accounting, taxation and corporate advisory practice.
Our offering is quite simple, it's all about you and your business. We want to be the link between what you do and what is possible. We are keen to understand what you're doing and how you do it. It is this reason that we like to come to you for meetings - it's not about our offices and our premises.
Our firm represents a fresh, new approach to the accounting profession and the services and outcomes that can be provided to our clients.
In our view, it's not just about completing your annual financial statements and taxation returns, of course we will do that for you, but we think it's really about:
- Introducing you to our networks, because we understand it can be lonely in business;
- Sharing our experience with successful medium and large enterprises;
- Making sure your business is attractive to potential acquirers, or assisting you to make a business acquisition;
- Identifying ways that you can improve your profitability and cash flow;
- Ensuring that your business and investment entities are appropriately structured to protect your valuable assets and achieve the best possible taxation outcome; and most importantly;
- Once we understand your business, focus on how we can find opportunities within our networks to assist you to grow.
All our partners come from large and mid-tier firms and now want to provide the same level of expertise and service to the SME market at the right rates and more importantly, with the right attitude!